South Australia Port Lincoln 4 Day 3 Night Adventure Tour - 南澳林肯港四天三晚探险之旅
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, SA
- Product code: STU4
This 4 day, all-inclusive tour from Adelaide has been created specifically and exclusively
for Chinese students. “A Natural Journey” combines world class seafood, native wildlife and spectacular scenery, giving you the chance to discover Australian nature at its best, exploring Port Lincoln and the pristine regions surrounding it.
Lovers of seafood will be in their element harvesting and feasting on some of the best seafood in the world. You will also have the chance to engage with so much native wildlife, swimming with sealions and dolphins on a half day cruise which is guaranteed to be one of the best days of your life. Handfeeding kangaroo’s and birdlife, cuddling a wombat, and getting up close to wild koalas at Mikkira Station.
Engage in Australian culture travelling with your Aussie guide and have the once in a lifetime experience of sleeping under the stars around the campfire. The other two nights will be spent at the multi- award winning Port Lincoln YHA where you can share with friends or upgrade to a private ensuite room.
The scenery of the Eyre Peninsula is diverse and spectacular. From the pristine beaches of the Coffin Bay
National Park to the rugged coastlines of Whalers Way, your local guide will share passion and knowledge of this world class destination with you and show you all the hidden gems you would never otherwise find!
- Discover the untouched beauty of South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula
- Feast on world class seafood
- Be wowed by the spectacular coastal scenery, national parks & white beaches
- Swim with sea lions and dolphins on a half day tour (optional extra)
- Sleep well in the clean, modern, safe and multi award-winning Port Lincoln YHA
- Spend one-night swag camping, around the campfire at Coodlie Park Farm Retreat (Hassie’s home and accommodation property)
- Go fishing off the Port Lincoln Pier
- Hand feed kangaroos, parrots, emus and wombats
- Laugh out loud on a sandboarding adventure
- Enjoy Hassie’s Aussie’s BBQ lesson and feast of meats including fresh kangaroo
- Harvest then eat your own oysters on the Coffin Bay Oyster Tour
- Get up close to cute koala’s in their natural habitat
- “Wildlife and Star Gazing Tour” with Hassie - see wildlife at its most active
and learn about the stars
- Learn about the fishing industry during a Factory Tour of award winning Fresh Fish
Place with Oyster & Seafood Tasting
- Enjoy lots of Australian local deserts
- Eat out like a local enjoying a classic Aussie pub meal of Chicken Parmigiana
- Spot dolphins on a 2-hour coastal hike
- Engage with your fellow travellers during evening social activities
- 发现 “澳大利亚海鲜之都” 林肯港未触及之美
- 夜晚的 “野生动物观星之旅” ，寻找活跃的夜行动物，了解南半球的星空
- 了解世界闻名的当地渔业，参观海鲜工厂，在著名的Fresh Fish Place品尝各类海鲜
- 与当地人一起享受澳洲酒馆文化，品尝经典Chicken Parmigiana
- Flights – Adelaide to Port Lincoln return
- Accommodation – 2 nights at the Port Lincoln Hotel
- All entry fee’s, national park fees and activities unless stated as an optional extra experience
- Coffin Bay Oyster Experience
- All Meals
- Airport transfers
- Local guide and expert knowledge
Swim with sea lions and dolphins $180 pp
An all-inclusive 3 hour cruise in the crystal clear waters of Baird Bay is a once in a lifetime experience you will never forget. The rare Australia Sea Lions are the puppy dogs of the sea splashing, jumping, twisting, and twirling all around you in the sheltered waters. The magical bottle nose dolphins won’t disappoint either!
• Level of Fitness Required – Medium
• This tour is active and participation based so sometimes the Guide might ask for your assistance for things such as meal preparation or tidying up
• A swag is a waterproof canvas sleeping compartment that comes with a foam mattress, sleeping bag and pillow. It is the traditional style of Aussie camping.
• The swag camping experience is in the purpose-built campground at Coodlie Park. It is well equipped with a camp kitchen, bathrooms, toilets & shelter.
• Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at time of booking
• Flights are operated by Rex and depart Adelaide at 8.15am – arriving Port Lincoln 9.05am and returning on day three at 5.05pm arriving Adelaide 6.10pm.
• Rex have a 15kg luggage restriction per person plus one 7kg carry on
• All bedding including sleeping bag for the swag included
• For a full list of our Terms & Conditions please visit our website
-Rex航班早8:15 am从阿德莱德起飞，第三日回程Rex航班为晚6:10pm 到达阿德莱德。航班严格限制每人15kg行李，外加7kg手提行李。